Earlysecond's Round 2 Resto

A site for just 1970 Z28's is great...but we share the same body style with all 70-73 Camaro's!
Forum rules
earlysecond
Founding Member
Founding Member

Earlysecond's Round 2 Resto

Postby earlysecond » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I was invited here to post up some pictures of my second attempt at the restoration of my 1970 sports coupe. I hope that this is the right place?

If not please move or let me know.

Thanks,

Brent

Sorry, I forgot that they would be unmodified. They are too big to post witout chopping and that adds another step. Thanks for the offer.

EDIT: Brent, the software adapts the picture now!
Attachments
P2190245.JPG
P2190245.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 524 times

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Earlysecond's Round 2 Resto

Postby Admin » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:22 pm

We are sorry to learn that Brent Brunner has passed away.

March 24, 1967 – Feb. 5, 2017

Brent R. Brunner, 49, Altoona, went home to be with the Lord unexpectedly on Sunday at his residence.

He was born in Altoona, son of the late Robert C. and Marcia (Gray) Brunner. On Jan. 14, 2017, he married Corrie Lynn Ardizzone. He was previously married to Shannon (Geissinger) Brunner.

Surviving are his wife, Corrie Lynn Brunner; a daughter, Brianna Lynn Brunner and boyfriend, Stephen Kyle Stitt; a son, Brock Landon Brunner and girlfriend, Courtney Nicole Black; two stepsons: Zachary Robert Stitt and Erik Paul Rhodes; and a brother, Brooks Brunner.

Brent was a 1985 graduate of Hollidaysburg Area High School, and he later graduated from Penn State University. He was employed as director of business development for Pro-Care.

He was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Hollidaysburg, where he was a youth board director, a member of the choir and a bassist for the church band. He enjoyed auto restoration and building custom guitars. He also enjoyed shooting trap and skeet, as well as fishing.

Friends will be received from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Feb. 10, 2017, at The Good Funeral Home Inc., Alto-Reste Park, where a funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 11, 2017, the Rev. Greg Harbaugh officiating. Interment will be at Alto-Reste Park Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Zion Lutheran Church, 500 Allegheny St., Hollidaysburg, PA 16648.

thegoodfuneralhomeinc.com
Attachments
Obit_Brunner.jpg
Obit_Brunner.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Return to “Other 1970 - 1973 Camaro's ”